Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You know what I like about blogging? I like it when people read what I've written and relate to it. Sometimes they'll leave a comment, totally empathising with my thoughts or situation. Sometimes they even call or ping on gtalk and say that they could totally relate to what I felt... or give me their views... the best is when people leave messages saying that I shouldn't feel down, or give me advice to keep calm etc... It's nice to know that I am not a freak and others go through similiar patterns or thoughts like I do...

1 comment:

Aemi said...

Hey Ridhi Welcome back on blog.. To be frank as you made your blog lockd i didn't bothered to unlock and read it :PPP i am sorry for that.. But today i again started reading ur blogs heheh..
one thing i would like to tell you that if you feel by writing the things on blog u r expressing your feelings what you think or what you want to convey to others do it.. you know it gives us inner happiness. I am sure you must have got it what i am trying to say... Keep blogging.......