Monday, April 13, 2009

And the roller coaster continues...

I sometimes wonder why I cannot be as proffessional in my personal life as my proffesssional life. I wish I could just treat myself like a colleague or a job to be done or deadlines to be met... would just be able to become a task-master and just do what I need to... Just go about Life as if it were part of my job and take up whatever comes my way- whether I like it or not... 

I mean, I know I'm going round in circles... but sometimes I wish I could just be more content with life... I wonder why I keep getting this feeling of dissatisfaction every now and then, like there's so much I'm missing out on... I sometimes wish I hadn't gone to K at all... bcoz the days spent there have shown me how much more one can get out of life... and how much more I can expect from life... and when you raise your expectations, then obviously you won't be satisfied in life..! (pout)

No comments: