Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the effing matter with me...! I am supposed to be smart, sensible and a mature individual (at least in my eyes!). Ya, I'm engaged. That's cool. But is that any excuse for completely forgetting everything else that matters to me and just letting my days waste away dreaming?

I can't believe that I've just let myself get so caught up, that I'm forgetting my priorities. Yes, I'm painting the town red.. I totally am! And I'm loving each and every moment of it... it's simply amazing :)

Ok, cool... but c'mon I can't just forget all the other stuff that means so much to me... and for which I have invested so much time, energy and emotions. But lately, my mind seems to have completely moved onto a different plane and I just don't feel like working... this will not do.. this will not do at all... All I need is some patience and self control and some common sense and some sanity... sigh..

What's the effing matter with me??

No comments: