Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Thou shalt not be a Cribber...

I sometimes get the feeling that I have become a "cribber". I'm not sure if thats an actual word, but you get the idea na! Basically I seem to be cribbing about everything- Mumbai, the rains, the slush, about my job, about getting up early, about life in general, about anything and everything. I get up in the morning in a horrible surly mood and don't smile anymore. I reach office and the first thing I tell Vidya is, "I din't wanna come to office AT ALL today" or "I'm not in the mood to work today" or "I am in a horrible mood!" I have been cribbing about the noise in my office, about the people around, about how there aren't any my kinda people, about the loud cell phones, about not having enough fun in Mumbai....sigh...I could go on and on...! I have even been cribbing about my landladies who are in fact perfect angels and soo nice to me.... :(

I am taking a vow that henceforth I will try my best not to get irritated at little things and at friends and colleagues and my aunty and even at rickshawallas. This is a sincere request to all my friends to please give me a (gentle) reminder whenever they see me act surly and scroogey, coz I think Life is very short and inshallah it's going very peaceful for quite some time. So instead of getting scared of this calm, please help me sit back and enjoy it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).