Monday, August 6, 2007

Yaaaaron, dosti...badi hi haseen hai...


There comes a time in your life when friends become as important (if not more than) your family; when you expect their presence on all your special moments. You want them to be there on your b'days, you want them to dance at your wedding, you want them to be there to ooh-aah over your first born, you want them to be there when you grow old :)

Over the years my gang of friends has changed and their are always additions and subtractions~ there are short term buddies and long term friends too :D It doesn't happen intentionally, but today if I need a shoulder to cry on, I know who to turn to. I do not need any Happy Friendship Day messages or cards or gifts to know who my friends are :)

So this post gets dedicated to Rashi, Nausheen, Aditi, Maryam, Neelam, Heta, Neetu, Dipti, Vikhyat, Reddy, Sheeba, Namrata, Suma, Paro, Megh, Kiran, Gaggu, Bala, Motu, DG, Battu, Miya, Bhanu, John, Chinu, Vineet....

I know I won't be in touch with all of you for the rest of my life, but I promise I'll try my best :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy friendship day !- paro