Sunday, August 17, 2008

This post is coming a little belated but I just have to mention it....Friendship day this year was very nice....Adi and Naush went all out and were in their school girl mode... :))
I have never really been the kind of person who shows her emotions very easily or makes people feel that they are special to me... but the effort that Naush put into the day was really cute... she'd made this scrapbook with some really really really old memories... there were pictures of us as 5 year-olds as well as some at our kinkiest best on Rashi's bachelorette party :D
Pictures of school trips, fun days at school and especially of this play that we had once done... (the mahabharat scene from "Jaane bhi do yaaron"...) where I was Dhritrashtra! :D
Here's to all my friends...! Cheers! :)

No comments: