Tuesday, April 22, 2008

&^#^*&^$##@#@%!

Hmm... I'm in a wierd kind of mood... you know when you don't know what exactly you're feeling..? I just know it's wierd coz one moment I'm singing loudly "kya aap paanchvi paas se thez hai..." (just loved the music.. :P) On the other hand I'm just feeling like life's not going great... I mean it's not all that bad, but it could definitely be better. I just wanna freak out and forget my boring office and my boring life...Now I know why people drink- I guess it just makes them forget all these little things and gives a high... but my point is that Life itself should give you a high na? And at one point of time, it used to give me a high... (sigh.. miss those days...)

p.s. Have been trying to remember that song between Jimmy Shergill and some xyz model- from that movie about Kashmir where he's in the army... there's a very very nice song in the woods... It's just at the tip of my tongue, but yaad nahi aa rha... ggrrrr....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the song you are referring to is -

Poocthein Jo Koi Meri Nishaani Rang Heena Likhna
Gore Badan Pe Ungli Se Mera Naam Tu Aa Likhna
Kabhi Kabhi Aas Paas Chand Rehta Hain
Kabhi Kabhi Aas Paas Shaam Rehti Hain

RA said...

exactly... i googled for Jimmy Shergill movies and found the movie "Yahaan"...
downloaded the song... it's awesome.