Wednesday, April 23, 2008

which is worse?

Sometimes when I'm in one of my funny-cum-wierd moods, I like to come to this site whichisworse.com. It's very very stupid- but it never fails to bring a smile on my face :D
Sample these- You have to say which is worse?
a) Farting in a public bathroom that amplfiles the sound (OR)
Farting in a public bathroom that amplflies the smell
b) Having the guy you like making a really funny joke and you peeing all over the place because it was so funny (OR) (I'm ROFLing just imagining this one!) :D
Sitting next to your crush and farting in complete silence
c) Never being able to shower again? (OR)
Never being able to brush your teeth again?
d) Having terrible diarreah and not be able to stop it for eternity? (OR)
Having terrible constipation and not be able to go for eternity?
If you found any of the above in bad taste, do realise that I am really really really bored. And please don't judge me coz I laugh at crude jokes... but ya I admit it- sometimes I do find them funny :D

No comments: