Monday, April 7, 2008


Music has this amazing quality- it can easily steer your mood. My mood decides what kind of music I want to hear and the music decides what mood I am in. Sometimes a song can make me completely senti like no words can. Yet at times when I'm in a horrible mood, it can suddenly make me feel all pepped up. At a party, I start off by really enjoying the upbeat rhythm, but as the night wanes, I somehow get senti- Don't know about what, but I just feel like sitting there on the floor, under the psychedelic lights and just absorbing the whole thing... It makes me really frustrated coz I don't know what gets into me.. yet I somehow enjoy that sad feeling in a masochistic way.

Like now- I was sitting and listening to some general music- and slowly slowly the words start playing in your head, and it's no longer playing in the background... somehow it crawls into my mind and you start relating to the lyrics. Somehow I love that yet hate it... I was more comfortable when the words didn't make any sense....

No comments: