Thursday, September 25, 2008

The first thing I look forward to every morning when I come to office and switch on my computer- is to log into gmail and check my mails... not that I have any important world changing things to read about, but I like the few messages and forwards that I get. It somehow starts my day.

So when you log in and see 7 new messages in your inbox- you'd obviously be a little excited- ki chalo let's see what's happening with my friends and your sure to get at least a few funny forwards or jokes to lighten up your day :) But no! It's not to be... all you get are reminders from Linkedin, friend requests from Hi5, some advertisement from IndiaPLaza and some from Magic Bricks... Bas yehi sab hai aapke inbox mei.... and believe me that's such a loserish thing that the only mails that you get are advertisements???

But then suddenly- a ray of hope- there's a mail from A- a set of cartoons about the subprime crisis in the US and some Wall Street jokes.... I love A... she's the only true friend I have! God bless her :) I feel so much better after reading the cartoons and showing it to the couple of people around me in office... press the fwd link and send it to some 15 people and then finally feel relief :)

No comments: