Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love love stories..!
There I've said it :)
Whether they are silly romantic comedies (or Romcoms as they are commonly referred to) or SRK movies like Dil to Pagal Hai, DDLJ or Kuch Kuch Hota hai... I love reading Mills and Boon too.. and not coz they have some steamy scenes (then I'd just pick up a Sidney Sheldon).. but rather because they have sweet endings... a boy and girl meet (in a weird situation, I admit) and then they fall in love and then something goes wrong, but in the end they both admit their undying love for each other and things end happily ever after :)

It may be possible that love stories happen only in fantasy land... and even if you are one of the lucky few people who have found true love- believe it or not- that romance will fade and things will become boring and dreadful... you will have diagreements over money/children/housework.. anything... the point that I was making was that this is why I love love stories... whether they actually happen or not- i know that the novel will definitely end up with a "happily ever after.." and I like the sound of that phrase.. happily ever after... as if things are just perfect from henceforth and nothing ever goes wrong... well what's the harm in a bit of dreaming :))

No comments: