Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You know how I feel today? I feel that I am at a threshold, or at the edge of a cliff. My elastic has been stretched and it seems that someone is holding it at just the right length. If it is pulled even a teeny-tiny bit more, it's gonna snap. It gives me a curious feeling- the fear that I am precariously close to falling down the cliff, as well as the curiosity to find out how it will feel to spiral down.

If anything goes wrong today (though there's no reason why anything should- but just in case...) or if the pressure increases further or if someone says something to me- I am so gonna break down... But I like to think of this as a challenge- and see if I can maybe pull a little more :D I seem to get this masochistic pleasure in seeing myself like this- at the end of my wits. When your mind can't take it any more and your body is giving up, but until the heart doesn't give up- I am not going to let the first two bow out so soon...


The war is on :P

No comments: