Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy, chirpy, bubbly...

Ya, that's how I feel today- happy. You know how you get a nice warm feeling in your heart- the feeling of serenity, of calmness and of well-being. The feeling that things are ok, life hasn't turned out all that bad and that you are loved.

Sometimes you have to let go...try not to hold on to life too much...not try and control it all the time. Some people say that I always carry a pair of scissors- ready to snip away those parts of my life, which are not going according to My plans...sigh...It's true!

But..! Someone compared me to a little bird some days back... actually a little sparrow, to be precise...hehehee :) I was told that I am sounding all chirpy (whatever that means) :) It's just that I have got this nice warmth after a really long time in Mumbai and am trying very hard to hold on to it (yet again :D)...I just hope that it lasts the day..no no..I'm not gonna be such a pessimist..I hope it lasts atleast 2 days :P

No comments: