Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hate birds...

I hate birds...! Shit man... shit! Just so much shit...! Yes, you guessed it right... some bloody bird crapped on me...!! Ggrrrr....**&^%$#&*(*&^^%###%@&........!!!
I have never felt so disgusted in my entire life.... it's just sooo bloody eewwww...! This is only the second time in my 24 yrs of existence that this has happened (first time was when I was in school... so I don't even remmber much...) But this was just sooooo eeeewwwwww :((
I felt like puking....! Just writing about it is again making me feel like throwing up....gosh.. just like people complain about stray dogs in Calcutta, I'm gonna raise my voice against stray birds... who attack innocent passerbys in such a vicious manner...! And A was laughing...! She was actually smiling at my reaction... as if she were indulging a child's tantrums...!
I dragged her to the nearest shop I saw, picked up the first decent shirt I could, and as soon as I reached office, simply darted into the washroom and changed... phew! What a relief that was... if I'd got a li'l late.. I would have totally lost it...Anyways the people on the road were totally taken aback when I was screaming expletives at the top of my voice! :D

2 comments:

vix said...

Birdie birdie in the sky
shit right into my eye
i dont worry - i dont cry
m just happy - cows dnt fly!!
;)

RA said...

Well you're completely wrong...!
a) it dint shit into my eye!
b)i did worry
c)i did cry
d)i'm not happy! :D