Monday, February 25, 2008

Kabhi kabhi aisa nahi lagta ki you don't know what you want in life... and you try very hard to introspect, to write down stuff, to think... but the answers don't come at all... in fact you just get more entangled in a web of emotions, questions, concerns....
I'm feeling more or less the same today... and the trouble is that I know that this time no one can help me come up with an answer... at the end of the day, I need to decide ki mujhe kya chahiye life mei... wat is good or bad for me... wat is right and wrong for me....
Am I the only one who feels like that, or actually everyone feels the same, but no one shows it..? Sometimes I feel everyone is clear about their vision (not just career wise, but generally about life) and I'm the only one grappling with answers...

No comments: