Monday, February 18, 2008

Surrrrrprriiiise!

I like surprises... they make you feel really nice and special.... :)
You know, when you plan something for someone and go all hush hush when they enter the room... On your bday, you are obviously expecting that people will give you gifts, a party, will treat you special etc...but a proper surprise would be something out of the blue... :)

Like getting roses from someone, for no reason, no occassion.....when you're not expecting it at all :)
Like celebrating your B'day in Oct when it actually comes in May :)
Like landing outside your friends' door at 6am and dragging them to someplace fun :)
Like throwing a bash in your friend's honour for something she's done to make you feel proud :)

I've put a video from a surprise party that my friends had thrown for me... I think it was the BEST party I ever attended.... planned right under my nose- and I had completely no clue at ALL...! That's wat made it even more special :)

2 comments:

Shekhar said...

:D

Just look at your face with that incomprehensible expression of joy. ~laughs~

That was rather sweet of them.

RA said...

wasn't it? :D
I was just soo shocked! :))