Monday, March 10, 2008

I want tips on "how to patao a guy"...! Please don't be mistaken- the purpose in question here is completely non-romantic... I'm not looking for a partner/relationship.... but I want people (guys and gals) to tell me some very basic ways of pataoing someone... (not for a relationship- I reiterate!)

Just give me some simple rules- what do guys like, what makes them happy.... or actually even if you try and patao a girl- what do you do....? I know I'm sounding all jumbled up- (that's coz I can't write everything in here...!). Ok...lemme start all over again.

If you wanna make someone happy, or get in their good books, or suddenly start getting noticed- how will you do it...? I'm sure guys and girls can both give me tips on this :)

We could make a movie on this- "How to win a guy in 10 days" :D

1 comment:

Varun Parwal said...

hmmm.. easier said than done.. make that person feel special!! A few chocolates, cookies, a special coffee... Shower ur attention on them, or if he/she is plain and simpple dumb, then kick their asses!! That, for sure, will catch their attention!!