Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random random cribbing!

Sometimes when people ping me, I'm not sure what they want. There doesn't have to be any ulterior motives for people to ping me, but lately I just feel that I'm not sure what he/she wants. Sometimes people just ping when they see a funny/wierd status message and get curious. That I understand. Or they'll ping me and comment about something I have written on my blog. But other than that I resent people asking me personal questions.

Many people ping and ask me details about my job and you know what- I feel that if I tell them I'm hating my job, they'll feel better than if I say that I'm currently heading entire East India blah blah blah and am really happy with the growth etc! Which is why I always do the latter :D

Or they'll ask me questions like, "Why did u shift to Kolkata, what happened?", "Are you looking for a guy for marriage purposes?", "Have you found someone yourself?", "When are you quitting your job? You know it's high time you did."...... Who's asking you man! Please don't give me advice if I'm not asking for it. And if you want to, then please take permission. And don't ask me personal questions unless you consider yourself to be a very close friend of mine and are sure that I won't mind.

1 comment:

Paras said...

yeah its true ... some ques do bore or bother you..

For Ex. In ludhiana where till sometime back there was only one (nice) cinema hall.. entire crowd of my office would somehow spot me there on a sunday or saturday and ask "what are you doing here?"

So then the answer had to be

1. I came here to shoot........YOU
2. I came here to watch ... (not the film but your gf:))
3. Nothing just did'nt feel like going to office today
4. Came here for shopping (this cinema hall so that i can tell the security guards not to let the terrorist enter the hall)