Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A yr after MBA

Music Playing: Himesh Reshamiya

It's been one whole yr since I completed my MBA. Can't believe how fast time flies. It seems just like yesterday that we were walking from the Harvard steps, through classroom 1A, towards the amphitheater... the convo seemed like a culmination of the entire 2 yrs of hard work on campus and the harder work done before that, while preparing for CAT.

How has life been post MBA? Well, if you ask me that, I'd say- not all that bad... I can miss Kampus and the fun we had there- But I choose to have even more fun today and make my life happier and more happening. I never let myself miss K while in Mumbai- coz I was living life to the fullest there. Even now that I am back here in Cal, I am making the most of life... that's what that matters :)
One thing I do miss- Mess parties :P

1 comment:

Rakesh said...

has it really been a year since convo? wow!
I also miss the fried maggis on those chilly nights.. have tried recreating it at home here.. but have failed miserably :(