Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Babudom", here I come...

I am sad to admit that I have also become part of the "babu" culture of Kolkata. I reach office lazily at 9.30- 9.45 am. I take long chai breaks in office...and if I'm not in the mood to work, I just walk into the nearby Oxford store and spend an hour or so there. This is the one thing I was afraid of and never intended to happen to me. I always thought that I would be the kind of person who enjoys office and gives her best at everything. Even though I quit my job for the very same reason (not getting enthused enough about my job), I just hope this complacency doesn't become a part of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler