Monday, May 12, 2008

Writing your autobiography...

Have you ever attempted to write your autobiography? I wonder what age would be the right age to start one? When do you think you've done enough in life to actually put it down in a book? Sometimes a couple of years of your life are enough to fill in chapters and chapters, while sometimes a major chunk of your life may easily be fitted into one page.

One day I'm definitely gonna write the story of my life...it doesn't matter whether it gets published or not... or whether it becomes the next bestseller... but I think it will be a good exercise in introspection and standing aside and looking at your life. Definitely a good idea...

2 comments:

Shekhar said...

Completely agree with you. And that is the reason why I write my personal diary (albeit not regularly)... it'll be easier to exercise the old grey cells later on in life. ;)

Rakesh said...

it is really a good exercise.. although I did it as part of academics; it was the best thing about Discovering Self..