Friday, May 30, 2008

I know I have this habit of cribbing too much... maybe I sound like I'm never satisfied in life... but then if one is completely satisfied, then what's the use of living any more... it is this greed and desire for something more, that keeps one moving more and more towards perfection...

As a kid I was very content. Content with whatever gifts or toys I was given. I never screamed or threw tantrums... never begged for more chocolates or for more television time... I was a model child...seriously! I was this angelic, well-mannered geek! :D Ya... I don't mind admitting it now... though what is the fun of childhood if you don't break some rules... if you've never experienced the pleasure of having done something naughty and hiding it from the elders...but I was always happy.... I still am happy... but well not completely... Now I want more... It's like, once you've tasted blood, it's difficult to keep you away....

Now I want so much more... so many things that my parents might not think are right for me... I want to break rules... I want to fly away... I want to live life My way... It's like the Pepsi slogan... "Yeh dil maange more"

No comments: