Monday, February 16, 2009

Emosanal Atyachar

Sometimes I like being melancholy... I don't know what it is about this feeling.. but sometimes you just enjoy feeling this weird mixture of sadness, nostalgia, pain... and somehow it feels nice.. I don't know why but it feels nice.. maybe I'm the only one who likes this feeling? 

To make it clear, I'm not wallowing in self-pity or crying my eyes out... I'm just feeling like you feel on a rainy day... when the sky is cloudy and you feel lazy and somehow old memories stir up from some corner of your brain... :D

You just like listening to songs that you know have a certain effect on you... you like looking at old pictures of family and friends...some people like having a nice strong whiskyand a nice comfi sofa to be in...sigh...I don't even know what I'm saying or what I'm about to type... it's nice... weird but nice...

p.s. In K's words, "Such is life. Tougher than we ever imagined it would be...makes you wish you'd never grown up and could stay a kid for life, eh?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching a public awareness ad in evening. A beautiful situation was portrayed where a young lady, nicely dressed, at a bus stop fainted and within seconds she was surrounded by many well wishers at the bus stand.
At the same time, an old man, in torn out clothes was lying unconscious on one of the busiest streets, and no one even cared to look at him.

The question asked was...
Do you let your conscience choose your actions?

Have you seen this ad? Its mind blowing and beautiful! Why such slanted attraction (love), which indeed is nothing but EGO. This ego comes because of uncontrolled emotions which makes us blind. Just let this EGO, GO, and the life will be beautiful. This is purity of understanding and there is nothing 'Being Nice' about it, its a sign of more matured and evolved mind and heart.

RA said...

@Anon- I like what you're saying but how does that relate to my entry...?