Friday, February 13, 2009

Justice will prevail...

The first thing my eyes fall on as I open the newspaper today morning is that Pandher and his servant Koli (from the Nithari case) have been declared guilty of rape and murder...Believe me, there couldn't have been a better way to start my day :)

For 2 whole years, the CBI kept saying that Pandher was not guilty, but today the special judge pronounced both master and servant guilty. I just hope that both these guys are given the death sentence! I know that a lot of people are against capital punishment- but given the kind of crime they have been charged for (I mean they actually hacked the bodies and did stuff which I don't think I wanna write about here... ) I am totally in favour of giving them the death sentence...! I know the dead children will not come back- nor will the pain of their parents get reduced in any manner... but the only good that will come out of it would be that there will be Justice and the families will finally get closure.

No comments: