Monday, June 18, 2007

10 things about Life


1. Life is like the left ball of a nigger~ tis neither fair, nor right
2. Life is like an icecream~ enjoy it before it melts

3. Life is like an onion~ as the layers keep unveiling, more tears come pouring out

4. Life is like a cycle ~ if you stop pedaling, you'll fall off

5. Life is like Delhi ka taxiwalas ~ keeps taking you round in circles
6. Life is a big canvas ~ you can choose to fill it with colour or keep it black & white
7. Life is like a blank book ~ you can write poetry, prose, romance, thriller, suspense...

8. Life is like the strings of a guitar ~ If you tie the strings too hard or too loose, it wont make music

9. Life is a half glass of mango juice ~ you just decide whether it's half full or half empty
10. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.


It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever

I just want to live
while I'm alive

(It's my life)

My heart is like an open highway

Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cool blog!! Keep it going! :)