Friday, June 15, 2007

10 things about my Dad

10. He's a peach

9. My guy friends think he is this big moochhon wala, hindi-films' style Dad, with a rifle in his hands :D

8. He HAS to be the most creative guy in this whole world~ ive grown up on a diet of stupid songs/ jokes and any kind of nonsense you can think of

7. Can be very conservative yet very modern at the same time (I wasn't allowed to wear capris, coz my ankles show...!!)

6. Unse kitni bhi non-veg baatein kara lo...he'll be more than happy

5. He's slapped me only once in my life (I was in the VIIIth std. !)

4. He used to do an amazing mimicry of Helen (Haven't seen that in years though :(

3. He's a Math Wizard

2. My daddy strongest..!

1. I love him lotsss.. :)

p.s. He loves Aish

2 comments:

Divyabhanu Singh said...

cute!! :) Hope to see u become a regular !!

Anonymous said...

Nice !