Thursday, June 28, 2007

I could never hurt the one I love....

I love this song by Roxette, "She's so vulnerable"... the words are just so apt. They make you realise that some time in your life, you could become SO important to someone; that you gain this power to hurt them...and that person becomes so vulnerable in front of you.

There would also be times when it would be the other way round too; where you could be the vulnerable one...

Ever since someone introduced this song to me, more than a year ago, it has kinda stuck with me...and whenever I feel down, I play it; to reassure myself from the simple words that "I could never hurt the one I love..."

I pray that I never hurt the people I love; my near and dear ones...maybe its not really that nice to have too much power over someone...I'm sorry to all those people who I've ever hurt, without knowing that I could mean so much to them...

everywhere i look i see her smile

her absent minded eyes
and she has kept me wondering for so long
how this thing could go wrong
it seems to me that we are both the same
playing the same game
but as darkness falls this true love falls apart
into a riddle of her heart

she's so vulnerable like china in my hands
she's so vulnerable and i don't understand
i could never hurt the one i love
she's all i've got
but she's so vulnerable
oh so vulnerable

No comments: