Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Go fish!

People are of 2 kinds- the married and the non-married...! 
What I like about the non-married ones like me, is that they are bindaas and chilled in life and happy to stay that way... Now, the married ones have already been belled and so they cannot see us enjoying a carefree life... so, you will find people (invariably the married ones!) asking questions like, "So, when are you getting married?" 
Now the possible answers I'd like to give to that are-

a) I got married a month ago- but didn't wanna invite you :D
b)  When are you having children? 
c) I'm engaged to an African witch doctor- as soon as he comes back to India, we're settling down :)
d) I'm actually waiting for my parents to accept my lesbian relationship with my girlfriend

All in all the point is that I'm not getting married so soon... so anyone who wants an answer to that question- please refer to any of the points above! :P

No comments: