Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jokes@telegraph.com

Now that I have run out of comics and joke books - I simply pick up the daily newspaper and gobble up all the funny things that happen in our country... our great elected politicians provide enough material for a good laugh early in the morning :) Details below-

Front picture in the telegraph today (click here). A TMC panchayat samiti sabhapati picks up her slipper and throws it at an MLA. The MLA (guy in red circle) also picks up his slipper to throw back at her- but is stopped by police. Tch tch tch... poor guy... would be missing the street fights he used to have in the by-lanes of Kolkata. Aik aurat se maar kha gya? What will my friends think of me..? Ek baar to chappal maar deta yaar... :( 

The lady, err ahem...I mean woman, would be happy that her picture came in the front page of Bengal's largest circulating daily!! But why, oh why didn't she wear her new sandals. The bright red one with big heels on them (bought from New Market during Durga Puja)! They would have looked so nice in the picture. But chalo never mind...at least I got to hit that guy... have been dying to vent out my frustration for quite some time... now my shaashu ma and hasbaand will know what will happen to them if they mess with me next time! :))

No comments: