Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm sitting all alone at home on a Saturday night, passing time on Orkut! I can't believe ki ab aise din dekhne padenge mujhe... :)) Gosh I miss those days when I could just walk out of my room or house or hostel and just go anywhere I wished to or do anything I wished to... the things I miss the most these days are-
  • Sleeping really really late at night 
  • Last minute snacks in the NC at 2 am
  • Having maggi for dinner
  • Waking up at 2pm and rushing for lunch
  • Campus parties
  • Staying up the whole night and being the first ones at breakfast
  • Making plans for every weekend while in Mumbai
  • Rushing off to Alibaug in an impromptu plan with only a female friend... (today I can't imagine being out after 8, at a coffee shop 5 mins from home!)
  • My PG aunties telling me that I don't go out often enough ;)
  • Being woken up at 3 in the night and taken to Nasik by friends :D
  • Lovely breakfasts/brunches at the best hotels, without people telling me not to spend too much :P 

1 comment:

Shekhar said...

You won't believe it but I had the exact same problem last night (Saturday) myself. I just couldn't believe it that I was home at 8 o' clock on a Saturday night. What's worse, I was more than content to stay at home and just relax !! Bachaooo !!! I'm getting old... and I don't wanna !!!! :'((((