Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm getting senti :(

I was reading my year book a few days back and got totally sad. Well, not totally sad, but more like a mixed feeling of happy cum sad. Happy, for all the great times and sad because it's over. Everyone has written such nice stuff about each other. Each person's page is his identity- it speaks volumes about what his friends/batch mates think about him. And it was just so sweet. There was a certain vigour and life about K which I miss. Kuchh na kuchh chalta hi rehta tha...sigh. And I miss all my friends and all the fun/ bakar that we did... siiggghhh!

2 comments:

Jaggernaut said...

Damn! And then some!

Precisely this bothers me about getting out of K early next year.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Been reading your blog for a while now.
Ok, so I happen to be someone who has gone through the very same sentiments over the past 2 years , and its still on! K is an awesome place huh?
Btw, found another blog with entries surprisingly similar to yours. Check out
http://gomathy.blogspot.com/2007/11/10-things-i-love-about-iimk.html
http://gomathy.blogspot.com/2007/10/feeling-weird.html
Kinda funny huh!
(Blame it on boredom and joblessless for me to actually spot that!)