Thursday, November 1, 2007

washing machine inside my tummy..!

My stomach is very upset. As you can read the title of this post- it feels like my tummy is a washing machine and it's going roun' n roun'. And that everything inside is being shaken up.

There is a bee inside my head and it's going zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz which can be really irritating when you are trying to get some work done! (Though I've given up trying now :D)

My eyes feel they are going to fall out of their sockets, if I don't hold them in (by shutting my eyes)

So basically, on the whole I feel like a mess...and my hair has gone back to its horrible curly state again..which is further cause of distress to me...

Isi baat pe ek sher yaad aa gayi- heard it just yesterday- (I'm not sure about how applicable it is- but here goes--

Dil ke chhalon pe koi sher kahe to kya kahein,
Dil ke chhalon pe koi sher kahe to kya kahein,
Takleef to tab hoti hai,
Jab log wah-wah kartey hain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its "dil key chalon ko koi sher kahey toh kya kahey..."

btw, i rmbr a better one..."itna mat soch khuda baksh ki soch gehri ho jaye...blah blah ...iradey kamzor ho jaatey hain" :)