Monday, December 10, 2007

I think I need to start concentrating on other things now- more important things-like my CV. I get the feeling that time is running out and I still have so much to do. When I was appearing for CAT, I remember I was so focused and knew what I wanted in Life. Basically ever since I've got into K, I don't think I have found anything that has made me go crazy like that again. Hmmm....so what I'm gonna do now, is that I will make some goals and Definitely stick by them.

In the meanwhile, all gyan is welcome on how to improve my CV.

3 comments:

Varun Parwal said...

hey ridhi ye job lagne k side effects hai!!

RA said...

seriously man. Life is becoming dreary and I need to get out of the routine..

Y Blog? said...

hmmm Good every one should focus on what they want and then start working on it... I Think we all r same yar.. but need to change and start working on it... All the best....