Monday, December 24, 2007

Black.

There are times in life when you get a reality check. I have very recently come to know that there is someone out there, who Hates me...!! Seriously! This person has left me an anonymous message telling me that I will go to hell..! And it kinda disturbed me. Mainly because of 2 reasons-

1) I never thought that there could be someone who Actually hates me! I mean, sure I'm not saying that everyone has to love me coz I'm so great blah blah blah...but I thought that I'm definitely not someone who you'd hate (and that too, so deeply as to leave me a message like that!)

2)The other reason why I got a li'l harried was that the person did not have the guts to leave his name. Which could mean that he is either a coward or a really slimy character~ and I think it's really imp to be careful of both these kind of people.

Ummm...I don't know if there are any more people out there who hate me/dislike me~ maybe for certain actions of mine, maybe certain words spoken. I just know that I act on my instincts and do what I feel is right at the moment. Maybe my actions can backfire or maybe they were just the right thing to do ~ I don't know and I am not the one to judge. I believe in just listening to what my heart says. And then if you feel that you just have to do something, well then you gotta do what you gotta do...

No comments: