Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Couple of random things...

When you get too excited about something- things are bound to go wrong somewhere.... you know like you've been waiting for this weekend trip for a long time, but when Saturday comes- you find it raining cats and dogs... or you've waited months for a particular event and something goes wrong or it's not really as much fun as you'd hoped... well life is like that... 

Some people are so egoistic you can't believe it!! I've had my share of snob relatives/aquaintances- who think they are  god's gift to mankind and would never condescend to talk to or mingle with other lesser mortals... I say- such people have a really false sense of importance and they can go wash their heads in the toilet! :D Though I guess such people wouldn't condescend to read MY blog, so they wouldn't read my piece of advice to them... tsk tsk tsk... :D 

I like orkut... but I'd like to know if there is some way in which you can cancel someone from your friend list... like maybe I can banish them from my kingdom... :D

Memories are wierd things... they have the ability to make you laugh or smile or cry :) Though as you get older, even the sadder times will evoke a smile from your face- as you realise that well, life isn't all that bad... So, if you're down today... tomorrow you'll smile at the memory of this day coz you'll realise that your were sad for no great reason.. :)

No comments: