Friday, November 14, 2008

Have you ever tried those stupid online quizzes..? Like the ones about "What's your colour.." or "Which celebrity are you" or "What will be your last words"... 

Do you sometimes get the feeling that none of the options given suit you, or that maybe the most boring answer suits you? You know that you have to be truthful, but somewhere inside you want to cheat and give the most tempting and best answers... hehee... while taking the quiz only, I start feeling that this was a bad idea, because the answers that suit me, make me feel so dumb and "normal".. like I don't do something hatke... like I'm just another brick in the wall... but I'd like to feel that I'm different from junta...  

I'd like to give answers like "I go bungee jumping or skydiving on weekends"... but my actual answer would be "I stay at home and play with the kids". So the answer I got to my quiz was "You'll die peacefully in your sleep...that's nice, though quite boring..." ;)

No comments: