Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Heal the world...


Every time I come back from an Elaan meeting I get pepped up and think that I'm going to change the world from tomorrow onwards.  I know that's not entirely possible, but I hope I can make a difference somewhere, somehow...

The reason why I enjoy interacting with these people is because now, for once, I seem to have met like-minded people... I have gone through my entire school life and college life and MBA life, being tagged as a feminist or a crusader or a rebel without a cause. Somehow I feel at peace with these people. They have very similar believes as me, they all want to make a difference somewhere, they all feel strongly about certain issues... 

p.s. The pic is from the new upcoming Elaan office- where we had a short film screening and discussions- on World Day against Child Sexual Abuse. There will be more posts on this soon...

3 comments:

Shekhar said...

Nice to know that a noble cause has found a few warriors. :)

Rakesh said...

man! how do you find time for all this... work, ur skating lessons, and now this...
way to go!!!

RA said...

@Rakuboy- Thanks.. :)
It's not really that big a deal actually though :)