Thursday, December 18, 2008

Being in a senti mood today (though, when am I not senti :D) I have decided to say thanks to a couple of people who have stuck by me, without hope for any returns and out of pure love. One of these people is K- who I really admire and respect. This person has been like a rock- giving me support -even though he needed a lot of it too... I don't think I have ever come across someone as "suljha hua" as him... though he always begs to differ :) 
The other person is R-who refused to accept my testimonial on orkut- because I openly claimed that I love him and he was not sure how his girl friend would react :P The reason why I feel so nice when I talk to these people is that- they seem to know the answers to everything! Seriously...! 
When I feel bad about something or worried or plain confused- they just seem to say things that make the whole situation so simple :) Like- K says,"We all make choices in life.. and your choices will not necessarily make everyone happy... but that's how life is. You've made a choice- so now just stick to it, instead of questioning it!" 
Thanks guys... love you :)

No comments: