Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Put your hand into God's... trust Him to lead you...

For once I found myself praying for someone else instead of myself. 
Lately, i seem to have got into the habit of asking God for only things for myself... (don't we all :D)... umm... but then I heard about this person who is very sick and actually has been sick for quite some time now... over the past 2 years I have seen how his deteriorating health has affected the people near and dear to him... and everytime I feel thankful to God, for protecting my family, and yet a feeling of despair at the unfairness of the whole thing... 
Well, somehow last evening, I just walked to the nearby temple and prayed... simple prayed for God to make this person better and to give his family some rest.. don't be so hard on them god... 
It's really surprising how other people's pains and troubles always make our's seem so trivial....

1 comment:

pranayrao said...

Strongly agree.

God has been super kind to us. Been some time since I prayed for some1 else. You just showed me the way.