Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes. Yes. YES.. !


Caught the new Jim Carrey movie yesterday- "Yes Man"... it's not your regular, mindless comedy with Jim making weird faces. It is a movie that sends out a simple message- "say Yes to Life". Try out new things, be open to opportunities, go out and live life, don't get stuck in the rut of office and home.. just do things that you enjoy... 

Why I related so much to the movie (and I think most of my MBAs friends would too) is that after a point in time, we all get stuck in that zone- where we worry about work, deadlines, family, relationships etc.. we forget our hobbies, our passions, the things that we would do as kids... or hoped we would do when we grew up.. like flying a plane... going bunjee jumping... going biking on a starry night...  I've done a lot a lot of things in the last couple of years, but lately the itch seems to have started again :D So I'm gonna start saying YES to life again and see what opportunities come my way :)

No comments: