Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I believe in capital punishment

I was seeing the story of this young girl on NDTV. A boy had thrown acid on her face (because she refused his proposal)... and her face was completely burnt & disfigured and she was blinded. The family has no money for her operations and is totally devastated. From being an earning member of the family, she has suddenly become a dependant...she is now suddenly living a vegetable's existence and can see no hope in life...
 
My first reaction was of horror, anger and a want to get hold of that guy and bash his head against the wall...what is wrong with society... what is wrong with this whole f***ing world?? I mean imagine how sick the perpetrator has to be, to do something like this! I generally consider myself to be a peaceful person, but when I see cases like these, sahi mein khoon khaul uthta hai...And like I've said before- these people should be hanged, or rather they should be pelted with stones till they breathe their last breath...

No comments: