Saturday, December 20, 2008

This year I pledge to...

The New year is just 10 days away and it's that time again when I make my resolutions and resolve not to break them for at least 2-3 months :D Every year my resolutions are on very very similiar lines. I generally resolve to be a better person, to make better relationships, to be happy and to not cry at all in the next year... (the last one is always the first to be broken every year :D)

So as this year ends, I again look back on the past year and see the error of my ways.. and I tell myself that the coming year will be better...and that I will be a better person next year... I resolve to stay happy, whatever the circumstance and to not let anything bog down my spirit and enthusiasm. I will be grateful for whatever I have and be proud and content with my achievements, yet strive to excel in whatever I pursue (this is beginning to sound like my MBA SOP :D). 
People will once again see that side of me, which I have kept hidden for the past 6-8 months... the side that people can see only glimpses of...that fun-loving, carefree person...look out guys... I'm coming back in FORM :D

1 comment:

Shekhar said...

//look out guys... I'm coming back in FORM

AWESOME !!! Looking forward to hearing from that Ridhi again.. (although, I must confess, I think you're in great spirits most of the times). :))