Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome to adulthood...

Every now and then people remind me how much I've changed since campus days... how I've matured and sobered down (as opposed to being immature and wild??? :P)... people tell me how I'm no longer just that masti, fun-loving girl and they assure me that this change is for the better :)

But then, how come I don't feel so great about it? How come I want to go back to that immature, naive kid who landed in K, feeling ready to conquer to world? (I think I was a more fun person then and I've come back to my boring self again). Surprisingly, other people also agree to having similiar feelings. VB says that when we reached campus, it was as if we had pressed a reset button on our lives and we could change who we were and be who we really wanted to be. But this reset was meant to last only those 2 years- after that you come back to normal life, out of that dream world.. into adulthood, with responsibilities, pressures... 

1 comment:

deeps said...

growing up graceuflly! :-)

however, i thought growing doesnt mean one should lose one's fun-loving nature and be serious about every undertaking!

life is like that