Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Chalo kuchh masti kartey hain"... :)

Lately I have been accused of being lazy, lethargic or un-enthusiastic. I am often told that on campus I was not like this, or that I used to be full of energy and always ready to try any new idea. So how can I say that I am tired; how is it humanly possible that I turn down a plan? I should be saying, "Kal office hai to kya hua, chalo party karte hain." How can I sleep at 11pm? In fact, how can I, after a LONG day at office, even imagine saying something like, "No man....am not up to it...!"?? This is pure sacrilege...!! I am supposed to have unlimited supplies of energy and am supposed to always be on a high.

So I am going to list down some of the things I have been doing in Mumbai (from June '07 to date) and maybe the reader can judge if this is decent enough or not-

Places Visited- Elephanta caves, Matheran, Vasai fort

In Mumbai- Gateway, Marine drive (obviously), Haji Ali, Bandstand (some 100 times), Jahangir Art Gallery, Cafe Mondegar, Juhu chowpatty, film city, Mount Mary's steps for Feast, Matunga for south indian cuisine, almost all resaurants in Bandra west, shopping on Linking road (for 50 people back home), ALL malls in Mumbai (nothing above Andheri :D), bowling, biking, saw that 4D movie i mentioned....

Plays/concerts- A Ballet performance, Vagina Monologues, Double Deal, Dear Liar...

Movies- Everything released in the last 4 months (3 movies on this last weekend alone!)

Other things done- Started this blog, started a canvas painting, learnt cooking from scratch, got a brilliant massage at Retreat in Madh Island, planned a very nice bday for a friend, catching up on my reading, joining gym from this week...

In office- Launched my company into a new business sector, did some 6 lakhs of business in the 1st week itself, travelled South for training our employees.... getting majorly screwed in office on a daily basis and just come home and feel like crashing...!

Phew...after taking stock of the last 3 1/2 months, I think I'm doing quite allrite...watsay?

No comments: