Monday, September 10, 2007

New day, new week....

Well, it's another day, another week and I am back to office. For a change I don't have Monday morning blues- feeling all geared up and ready to go :)

For those who don't know yet, I am fast on my way to becoming a high-flying corporate honcho :P Have a line of business trips planned this week. Will be off to Chennai and Hyderabad (God, please no bomb blasts on those 2 days... please, pretty please) for training the company employees. It feels nice to be able to tell the secretary, "I'm going away next week, book my tickets." :))

Caught up on a 4D movie at Atria Mall, Worli. It was pretty interesting stuff with water sprays and puffs of wind making the entire experience very realistic. The haunted house show was especially good (I recommend you do not take a kameena friend along- who might scare you suddenly by running his hands down your back in a creepy/crawly manner!!) Ggrrr...! If you're the kind of person who knows how to let her hair down, you could go for "Bumping Cars/Striking cars", and bring back old memories. I certainly had a brilliant time :))

No comments: