Friday, July 13, 2007

Am back

The whole of last week, I didn't write anything. I decided to make my blog open only for private viewing (for whatever god forsaken reason) and I did not want the world to read me or my blog so easily...

But the very reason why I had started writing in the first place was so that I could just write whatever I felt like...and maybe give people, close to me, a glimpse of some hidden side of mine...then why do I hear people (well-wishers) tell me that this is a public forum and you should keep some things personal...or at lease write only about general stuff, but not too personal stuff...

You see the problem with me is that when I start something new and interesting, I do it with my whole heart and try and give some part of me into it...whether I write about issues that bother me or politics or friends, I try to be as candid as possible...and waise knowing myself, I don't think I'm gonna change that easily...but you might find a lil aloofness in my writing for some time...but I guess, if this blog is to run for a long time...I'll be back to normal soon :)

Bye for now :)

No comments: