Wednesday, July 4, 2007

office office

It's not often that one gets to be the last one working in office. If you are staying back after hours in office, it could mean 3 things-
1) You are being given too much work
2) You're a slow worker and can't finish work on time
3) You want to impress your boss by staying back

The reason why I am still here, in this quiet cabin....is well, the first. But instead of being mad/pissed/irritated I am actually liking this silence. There is a different charm to this. No cell phones ringing, no loud phone conversations, not even the click of a mouse (except mine...)

But one thing that I am sure about is that I definitely don't want to make this a habit. Sure career is important and this is the age to work, blah blah blah...but this is also the age to have fun, and party and enjoy life. So I think the deadline can go screw itself and I am gonna pack up and go home :)

No comments: