Thursday, July 19, 2007

Of bosses and lunches and cars...

Yesterday I had the chance to go out for a nice lunch with my top-boss. Sat in his nice silver Chevrolet, drove to Sion and ate at a very nice place :) The food and the company were both good. Conversation flowed well...discussed various things like campus life, office, music, cars...just about anything...overall I would say that the purpose of the outing was accomplished~ getting to know your team members outside of the work place, gelling well with your boss etc etc.

Got late for an important meeting in the afternoon. My other boss, DD had already left :(
Chevrolet se seedhey auto ki aukaad pe pahunch gaya :D Hehehehee... :)
Got a lift back in his black Honda City, and I realised how much i miss sitting in a nice AC car! Auto and train ke jhatke kha kha ke pakk gaya hai...Maybe I should take a small loan and buy a car? It's another matter that dad would completely freak out... :P Or better yet, I should ask him to buy me one :D

Enough of this now...not that I'm really busy...considering that all the bosses have gone to Lonavala for 2 days for (ahem!) a seminar... :)

No comments: