Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kuchh meetha ho jaye :))

Someone gifted me a BIG bar of Cadburys yesterday :)

It seems like a long time ago in a place far far away when I used to get chocolates as gifts. But at that age they would be kept away by mom coz I don't think we were allowed to eat 'em...

Well then I grew up and went to college :D And again I started receiving chocolates :))
Being wooed by some of Bangalore's finest chocs at 2 am in the night...the simple Perk from the canteen from the sweet guy in the girls' hostel...Cadbury's again from a friend who saw me crying once...someone leaving chocolates on my table when I wasn't around... :) Hehehee...I seem to have got more than my fair share of chocolates, and it's funny coz most people don't even know that I don't really eat chocolates...I hate it when it sticks to your teeth :D My next door neighbours would have a great time whenever I got these li'l tokens of friendship :)

Basically the point is that I got chocolates from someone ysterday, after more than a yr, I think...and even though I know I won't eat even a piece out of it, it still feels nice to know that someone thought about you and went to that little extra effort :)

1 comment:

Sheeba D'Mello said...

Yup, i remember those ocassions, being one of u're next door neighbours :)

And I still think it was mean of you to tell ppl you don't eat chocolates, and stop that flow.. :D