Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm never gonna dance again...

I'm never gonna dance again
guilty feet have got no rhythm
though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
and waste the chance that I've been given
so I'm never gonna dance again
the way I danced with you

Dancing, for me, is therapeutic. It makes me feel alive, energetic and happy :) But these words from "careless whisper" makes one feel that the singer has lost someone very close. And the way he danced with this female made him feel extra special and I think I know what he means when he says that I'll never be able to dance again, the way I danced with you...

Dancing is not just about making the right moves on the floor or having a flexible body...I think it's about having the right partner. Someone who you are comfortable with, someone with whom you can live the songs, someone who matches you in energy and enthusiasm, someone who makes you forget where you are or the people around you, someone who makes you feel that you are the best dancer in the world :)

But, in the words of George Micheal, "I'm never gonna dance again, the way I danced with you...uu uuu............."

No comments: